20 articles in this collection.
Written by Veethi Telang
Site Management: How to Customize Your Members’ Checkout Experience using Checkout Designer
- What is MemberFactory?
- Getting Started – Creating Your First Membership Site
- Your Membership Site Structure: Membership Plans, Categories, and Content
- Your Membership Site’s Structure: Membership Plans
- Your Membership Site’s Structure: Categories
- Your Membership Site’s Structure: Content
- How to Manually Add a Member to Your Membership Site
- Site Management: Adding Static Pages and Customizing Your Site’s Menu
- Site Management: How to Edit MemberFactory’s Default Email Templates
- Site Management: How to Customize Your Membership Site using Site Designer
Why, yes, of course you can create a checkout page for your membership site that’s in tune with your brand! After all, a distinguished purchase experience is every seller’s priority numero uno. From inserting your brand’s logo and purchase terms and conditions, to changing background colours, fonts and more, MemberFactory’s awesome checkout designer allows you to transform the checkout page as per your business’ tone and your brand’s needs.
That said, here’s a peek at what the default checkout page for our dummy membership site – The Hulk Fitness – looks like.
Let’s give it a complete overhaul, shall we?
Swoop to the More drop-down menu from your MemberFactory Sales Dashboard, and select Checkout Designer under Site Management.
This will take you to the Checkout Designer screen of MemberFactory, which comprises five tabs - Themes, Settings, Terms, Additional Info, and Design. Let’s take them one by one!
Don’t like our default Avian theme? Simply hover over any of the others, and click on Select, to install the theme. Click Save, and the change will reflect right away!
The Settings section lets you display a handful of features that enhance the trust of your customer in you. For instance:
- You can upload your logo in the Site Logo section.
- Display a coupon field if you’ve offered coupon codes on the product, or enable the Hide Coupon toggle to omit the field.
- Enable the Display Support Section, Display Security Seals, and Display Guarantee Text toggles to further enhance your customers’ trust in your brand.
- The Checkout Guarantee Term drop down menu lets you display a refund guarantee period that will be displayed on the Guarantee Terms seal.
- Select Translation lets you select a translation that displays your Checkout page in a language of your choice.
- Wish to flaunt your awesome Support response time or any other terms pertaining to it? Fill in this field with that!
- And, lastly, if you’ve got an external tracking code to see from where on the web the traffic is coming on your checkout page, copy paste that code here in the Tracking Code field.
Make your customer’s purchase more authentic by including basic Terms and Conditions text that clarifies the rules and expressions for that particular purchase.
Just make sure to enable the Display Terms & Conditions toggle before you hit Save!
Got anything else to add to the information regarding your membership site for your customer? Tell them here, in this field.
Now comes the fun part! Easily customize stuff like the font color and style, order button color, background color, and details on the Thank You page that comes later, after the customer has clicked on Checkout.
Keep changing details here, and keep refreshing the Checkout page on another browser tab to check the changes real-time.
Now, how about we see how we changed ours and made it more vibrant and detailed for our dummy membership site? Exhibit A:
We… may have gone a little overboard with the colors (*awkward*), but well, isn’t it more in tune with our brand now? That’s the whole point. So, get going – start tweaking the default design, and make your customers’ checkout experience all the way more fun!